I Love You To The Moon and Back Thin Birthstone Band
The "I Love You To The Moon and Back" personalized birthstone ring offers dainty, heartfelt beauty for someone special. This .925 sterling silver I love you to the moon and back band features superior quality in a fun yet fine jewelry piece for anyone. The high polished 3mm surface has the words "I love you to the moon and back", engraved on the outside, filled in with black enamel. At the center is a single 2mm stone, set against an eye-catching inlay star design. This custom piece beautifully expresses your love with a memorable phrase paired with a colored zircon based on someone's birth month. Engravable inside, it's easy for you to inscribe a name, special message, initials, or an important date on your creation. Available in sizes 5 to 9, it ships in an elegant gift box.
Details: • 3mm Customizable Birthstones Band • Polished Silver • Outer Text Engraving
Size & Materials
- Approx Weight
- 2.9 grams
- Stone Color
- Stone Shape
- .1" band
- Item Type
- Metal Stamp
- Gem Type
Shipping & Returns
Eve's Addiction.com wants you to be a happy customer. We want you to be completely satisfied with the personalized jewelry or gift purchase that you receive from us. We do understand that you may not like your purchase for some reason.
You may return or exchange your item within 60 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with it. The jewelry must be returned in its original condition for a refund or exchange. Engraved, personalized, photo, monogram, name and initial, chocolate and clearance items are not returnable or exchangeable.
- • First Class - FREE with orders over $50 | $5.95 - 2 to 5 Business Days
- • Priority Mail - $8.95 - 2 to 3 Business Days
- • UPS 2 Day Air (lower 48 states) - $16.95 - 2 Business Days
- • UPS 2 Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii) - $19.95 - 2 Business Days
- • UPS Next Day - $24.95 - 1 Business Day
- • USPS First Class Canada - $12.95 | 7 to 10 Business Days
- • UPS Canada - $49.95 - 1 to 3 Business Days
- • UPS International - $60.00 - 1 to 3 Business Days